Wednesday 19 October 2011

Glass Painting




Few days ago, I found this bottle among some old art works. I tried glass painting some years back. Not perfect of course. But not bad for a first attempt. The intention was to try it on a round fish tank, that is why, I chose the theme of nature; wild plants and its wild creatures. However, I wasn't able to find myself that kind of fish tank in time, so managed with this bottle.




Trying to make good use of it, I used it as a piece of interior decoration, adored with colored pebbles, shells and corals. It adds value to an empty side-bed table. It very much suits the decor of my room and its color palette. Hah! Those readings on Interior Decor was never a waste of time! :)


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Houzhou. Hopefully, the next attempts will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a whiskey bottle? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is. :) I managed with what i found at that time, and this bottle's shape seemed interesting to experiment with! :)

    ReplyDelete